14 July 2014

More assistance to the Queensland Police Service

Last week I posted a story about some assistance I provided to the Queensland Police Service. On that occasion I was able to give the Property Officer from Mackay the contact details the family of a soldier whose medals were handed in. Today I received an email from another QPS Property Officer who had a medal and was looking for the veteran.
The soldier was NX60383 Frederick James Saunderson. Saunderson died in 1982 but from the electoral rolls I found his son's name and was then able to provide the details to the Property Officer. I'm sorry to say Bill, but this search took less than 5 minutes.
The returned medal tally is now 1491.

1 comment:

  1. Haaaa ... gunning to see who can do it in the shortest time :)

    ReplyDelete